The AA CE-approved Spada Urbanik jacket is the ideal textile motorcycle jacket for the commuter. It is made from a high-density abrasion-resistant fabric with additional Ballistic material on the shoulders. Our Urbanik jacket comes with an ergonomic five-piece armour kit as standard.
The breathable waterproof membrane in the Urbanik minimises water entry risk into the jacket, and the breathable nature of this waterproof membrane allows for extra breathability, letting water vapour escape from within the jacket and keeping your base layers dry as you ride. Water is also kept from entering the jacket thanks to a large rain channel.
The are plenty of external waterproof pockets and three internal pockets ideal for storing those valuable items.
The Spada Urbanik jacket has good ventilation with two large vented mesh panels on the upper chest. These have been strategically placed to help with airflow into the jacket and are held open by magnets. Also on the jacket are bi-directional arm vents found on the forearm, which open up to create a large vented area to allow stale air to escape and good fresh air to filter into the jacket.
Comfort and style are essential for Spada Urbanik jacket, and with this, the jacket contains BriteNite elements for good visibility for those night rides. The soft feel neoprene dual constructed comfort collar reducing any irritation that may occur from other materials. Your jacket’s fit is also essential, and there are a series of adjustment points, arms, waist, collar and cuffs. The adjustment points feature a hook and loop system, particularly important if you remove the thermal lining and need to tighten these areas quickly to make the jacket fit snuggly again.
- CE certified level AA
- Constructed from a high-density fabric
- Ballistic material to shoulders
- CE Tektoform™ ergonomic five piece armour
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring:
- Internal rain channel
- Fixed Waterproof breathable drop liner membrane
- Waterproof external and three Internal pockets
- Good airflow cooling system
- Large magnet fastened chest vents with waterproof zips
- Bi-directional maxi-flow arm vents
- Short zip attachment
- Removable laser quilted thermal lining
- Double stitched throughout
- BriteNite elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel Neoprene dual construction comfort collar
- Hook and loop strapped arm, waist, collar and cuff adjustment
- Zip and hook and loop arm closure
WHAT IS CLICK AND COLLECT?
Our 'Click and Collect' reservation service allows you to reserve any product from the SPADA website and arrange to collect and pay from your nearest SPADA Preferred dealer. Simply add the item to your favourites list and send to your local dealer from the dealer locator. The SPADA dealer will then confirm availability and a collection date.
This is designed to allow expert advice, fitting and removes the hassle of returning unwanted goods and aslo avoids any security issues with online payments.
There are loads of SPADA dealers in the UK - meaning there should be one right on your doorstep, and they've all been selected for their excellent customer service and knowledge.