The Marakech jacket is the perfect choice for your adventure touring demands. The Marakech is a stylish-looking jacket constructed from a high-density, abrasion resistance fabric with a matt brushed finish. The jacket has the Reissa® breathable waterproof membrane to maintain your feeling cool and dry. The seams in the Marakech are double stitched for extra strength and durability, and the removable 1150gr quilted liner will certainly keep you warm in those cold environments.
There is plenty of adjustments point on the Marakech to ensure a comfortable fit. These can be found on the cuff, lower and upper arm, waist, and underarm. They use either a hook and loop or a press stud system.
The Marakech includes a five piece CE rated armour covering all the key impact areas.
In summary, The Marakech looks great and has all the features you’ll want for those long but comfortable journeys.
- Constructed from a high-density fabric – matt brushed finish
- Polyester twill (20% nylon, 70%polyester, 10%PU coating)
- Double stitched
- Multiple adjustments adjustments for bespoke fit
- Fix lining: Mesh polyester 100%
- Official REISSA® breathable / waterproof membrane
- 1150gr 100% polyester quilted lining
- Connection zip
- hook and loop cuff enclosure
- CE Five piece Tektoform™ armour
- High abrasion super fabric at elbows
- Cooling system throughout
WHAT IS CLICK AND COLLECT?
Our 'Click and Collect' reservation service allows you to reserve any product from the SPADA website and arrange to collect and pay from your nearest SPADA Preferred dealer. Simply add the item to your favourites list and send to your local dealer from the dealer locator. The SPADA dealer will then confirm availability and a collection date.
This is designed to allow expert advice, fitting and removes the hassle of returning unwanted goods and aslo avoids any security issues with online payments.
There are loads of SPADA dealers in the UK - meaning there should be one right on your doorstep, and they've all been selected for their excellent customer service and knowledge.