City Nav Ladies CE
The AA CE certified Spada City Nav jacket is perfect for riders looking to take on urban or long touring journeys whilst remaining comfortable and dry. The jacket is constructed from a high-density abrasion-resistant fabric that is double stitched for increased strength. Our City Nav comes with a four-piece CE-rated armour with the option to include a CE-rated back protector.
The City Nav has a fixed waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane that minimises water entry to the body. The breathable nature of this waterproof membrane allows for extra breathability, letting water vapour escape from within the jacket and keeping your base layers dry as you ride. Water is also kept from entering the jacket thanks to a storm flap and rain channel.
The Spada City Nav jacket has good ventilation with two vents on the upper chest and bi-directional venting to the lower arms maintaining good airflow and keeping you cool when needed.
There is a fixed laser quilted thermal lining keeping you warm during those cold days and nights, and with the reflective accents on vital areas of the jacket, this allows for good visibility for night riding, keeping you safe.
The soft feel neoprene dual constructed comfort collar reducing any irritation that may occur from other materials. Your jacket’s fit is also essential, and there are a series of adjustment points, arms, waist, collar, and cuffs by using a hook and loop system.
- CE certified level AA
- Constructed from a high-density fabric that is robust and abrasion-resistant
- FormatePro CE four piece armour
- Back armour pocket – upgradable to
- Tektoform™ CE back protector
- Ventech™ cooling system
- Short zip attachment
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring:
- Storm flap and rain channel
- Fixed Waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane
- Fixed laser quilted polyester thermal lining
- Double stitched for increased strength
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel Neoprene dual construction comfort collar
- Waterproof external and internal pockets
- Arm, waist, collar and cuff adjustment
- Zip and hoop and loop arm closure
- Bi-directional venting to lower arms
10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
WHAT IS CLICK AND COLLECT?
Our 'Click and Collect' reservation service allows you to reserve any product from the SPADA website and arrange to collect and pay from your nearest SPADA Preferred dealer. Simply add the item to your favourites list and send to your local dealer from the dealer locator. The SPADA dealer will then confirm availability and a collection date.
This is designed to allow expert advice, fitting and removes the hassle of returning unwanted goods and aslo avoids any security issues with online payments.
There are loads of SPADA dealers in the UK - meaning there should be one right on your doorstep, and they've all been selected for their excellent customer service and knowledge.